Saturday, November 05, 2005

Liana Turnbull Bennett

Liana Turnbull Bennett
My name is Liana Turnbull Bennett and I am a self-representing artist. My style is
Innovative, Unexpected, Unconventional, Out of the Ordinary, Unusual, Unique…Modern, Contemporary? Well, close enough. I am excited and pleased to be able to show you my work.
My Links are:

My Website: inartstudio.com

My Art on Ebay Search for "INART" on ebay

and of course, this Blog: The Painted Artist

I hope you enjoy this Blog. And thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

TeAnne said...

WOW this looks fantastic and what an excellent idea. Well done. I might try it too :)

TeAnne

Lisa Nelson said...

That's excellent, Liana! Not quite sure how you did it but it turned out great!

Lisa

Rebecca Grantham said...

Fantastic Piece!!! Great Idea

The Epiphany Artist said...

Wow!