Friday, February 01, 2013

Mermaid Necklace in Tropical Turquoise Blue

Chase away those winter blahs with my new mermaid necklace in tropical turquoise blue. Like white sandy beaches and warm blue water, my mermaid necklace will lift your spirits. An island get-away, around your neck.

A mermaid necklace, in tropical turquoise blue! The color of tropical water. Makes me want to dive right in. The color is a gorgeous saturated, transparent, turquoise blue. Over this color, is an iridescent shimmering layer, of blue, aqua, and violet. The Mermaid, her dolphin and sea life friends are 3-dimensional and highly detailed, down to tiny scales on both the mermaid's tail and the fish bodies. I sculpted and cast two little starfish in turquoise blue resin, to grasp the ends of each of the 3 strands of glowing turquoise blue glass beads. A new mermaid and dolphin necklace design, from my Iridescent Sea Series. Imagine this Saltwater Siren swimming around your neck. Stunning!

Turquoise mermaid necklace
You can see all my mermaid jewelry for sale here: Mermaid Jewelry
by In Art studio on Etsy

No comments: