Friday, December 18, 2009

Mermaid Bracelet Clear Resin Jewelry 17- "Treasure"

It's finally done! The first cast of my new mermaid bracelet design -"Treasure", and I am very pleased with the results. I think she turned out fabulous! The mold was a real bear to make, and required a whole day of post finishing, but it picked up all the fine details. My fiancé remarked that the octopus almost steals the show. So, I am thinking about making "Glamor-Pus" into a pendant. Today, I will try casting this bracelet design in gold pigmented resin.

I am already planning the next mermaid bracelet design. I'm thinking of a mermaid floating in a bed of kelp, sunbathing with her friends.
Treasure - Mermaid Bracelet Clear Resin Jewelry Number 17
To read all the details, see more pictures or to purchase this bracelet, go to my etsy store Night Sky Jewelry by In Art Studio

No comments: