Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Variations on a Theme - Seahorse Clapper Resin Bracelet

When creating a new mold, it makes economic sense if the mold can be used for more than one design. The molds I make are expensive to produce, because I use industrial strength silicones. But, they last a long time and can be used over and over, without deterioration. Here is an example of another bracelet made from my fan coral bracelet mold. I combined this mold with an existing mold, to create this new bracelet.

Seahorse and Coral Hinged Clapper Resin Bracelet

Side view of Seahorse and Coral Hinged Clapper Resin Bracelet

Back view of Seahorse and Coral Hinged Clapper Resin Bracelet

Model wearing Seahorse and Coral Hinged Clapper Resin Bracelet

I have had requests for a seahorse bracelet, and now I can make him in any color combination. And at a reasonable price.

No comments: